System 2000 Pivot Arm Awning
The System 2000 Pivot Arm Awning provides flexibility and is ideal for homes that are two or more stories high as they are easily operated from within the home. The Pivot Arm Awning can be fitted close to the window or extended to offer optimum privacy and maximum protection from the sun.
Pivot arm awnings are one of the most popular types of awnings, well-known for its adaptability. It is a perfect solution for both ground floor and upper level windows.
How pivot arm awnings operate?
Pivot arm awnings also work with a standard top roller to roll up the material. Pivot arm awnings can be adjusted to different levels of extension when the arms move to different angles.
Operation options including:
- External crank operation with various sizes of crank handles as standard.
- Motorised operation for your convenience.
- Maximum width 5800mm, maximum drop 3000mm.
- The top rollers & material are usually enclosed in a colour-bond pelmet (head box), which will ensure your fabric is protected from the weather when the awning is retracted.
- A choice of cassette head box, colour-bond head box, and no head box accompanied by special or universal brackets. Colour-bond pelmets available in a vast range of colours, powder-coating optional.
- Pelmets are in colour-bond steel, top rollers are aluminium, all arms and components are in aluminium standard white. Optional powder coating?colours available on request.
- Scalloped, Straight valance or No valance options available.
- Integrated spline to prevent fabric from slipping away from top roller or bottom rail
- Various sizes available for crank handle to match your windows height.
Large Range of Fabric Available in Canvas, Mesh and Acrylic